When I Went Loco in Ilocos

It's summer time once again! School is over, Holy Week is a few days away, and everyone is starting to make plans for their vacation. Head for the beach or a nearby resort? Participate in sports marathons? Take a crash course in arts, culinary, or photography? Organize a family reunion? Or simply spend a weekend watching cable TV or old DVDs? The choices are aplenty, depending on the available time and budget. Since I am restricted by both, I figured I have to be as creative as I can in order to join the summer frenzy.

And so . . .

BACKTRACK to July 2011, that memorable time I spent in the scenic province of Ilocos. The destinations: Vigan, Laoag, and of course, Pagudpud!



Mitchie ♥


Come to think of it, this is a very belated account of that trip. Shame! But as they say, better late than never. Yes!!

FIRST STOP: VIGAN

Richie and I reached the UNESCO World Heritage site of Vigan in the wee hours of the morning, probably around 4:30am hahaha! We realized we either had miscalculated our travel time, or night trips are usually faster than day trips. That's a bit of a boo-boo for us, but we couldn't let that get in the way of our first ever road trip. As soon as we reached Plaze Burgos, Richie started clicking away for souvenir shots. Just look at these awesome pics:











'Course I made a wish . . .

To be continued . . .

Comments

  1. Gusto ko rin mag-Vigan saka Pagudpod (?). Hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Napaisip ako dun ah, tapos naalala ko PagudpUd nga pala ang nakasulat sa arko. :)) Taralets?! :))

      Delete
  2. Wow! :) I want to go to Vigan, too! :) Ilocandia tour tayo, guys! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Another year over (almost)