Fruit Ninja

I'm addicted to Fruit Ninja, an Android game application. It's a very simple game but I so love it. As the name suggests, there are fruits you need to slice to get points. The more fruits you slice, the more points you score. There are bombs to avoid though. You can play the Classic, Zen, or Arcade mode. My favorite is Arcade, where I've registered a good 604 points. It took me more than half the day to set that "New Best" score. Whew!

Fruit Ninja is one of the very few games I have ever been addicted to. The others include Pac-Man (of course), Tekken, Tennis, and Guitar Hero. That's just about it. I'm a console game dummy, I admit. I don't like doing difficult tricks or solving mysteries or unlocking items. In short, no-brainer games for me please; but what the heck. Games are games, so you're supposed to enjoy them. That's why I love Fruit Ninja. Game over.

Comments

  1. You should try "Angry Wife" or "Pet Salon". Those are my faves! ^^~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

When I Went Loco in Ilocos

Another year over (almost)