I'm in a Farce-less Place

No pun intended. I'm just stating a matter of fact.

Back in the days of Topia Philippines, the expression Everything is a farce was born. It was quite easy to nod in agreement as people were expected to do something out of nothing through lulls at work. A lot of times I had been unreceptive, but I had no choice but to join all the hullabaloo. With all due respect to everyone, all the farce had fun, bittersweet moments in it too.

Suffice it to say that I have moved on. I am now in a place where farce is an alien. Farce does not live here. If one has no more work to do, there is no need to feel guilty. Until when? I cannot tell. For now, I have to unlearn being farcical. This post shows just that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Went Loco in Ilocos

Another year over (almost)