What I passed chance on and what I won't pass up again . . .
Bliss Haiku
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
You touch and consume my lips
A moment of bliss
Not pure, but bliss just the same.
#SmokerThoughts
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Popular posts from this blog
It was a good day yesterday. My son took an entrance exam in FEU Diliman, and he passed. *grin* It was both our first time to set foot in the school. Jyego was visibly nervous, but he was also ecstatic at the new environment surrounding him, a vast university on roughly a 15-hectare piece of land. In spite of the scorching heat, it felt nice walking on the university's covered walks and seeing a lot of greens all around. As the university claims, there is peace and quiet within the school premises. When we reached the Guidance office, it was past eleven o'clock in the morning. We were politely told by one of the personnel that we were a few minutes late into having Jyego take the test. We agreed to meet there again at one o'clock in the afternoon. Jyego and I went to the canteen, but he did not want to eat anything. He was obviously still feeling tensed. I wasn't so hungry myself, so we just sat there. The cafeteria isn't a very fancy place (it's not even ai...
It's summer time once again! School is over, Holy Week is a few days away, and everyone is starting to make plans for their vacation. Head for the beach or a nearby resort? Participate in sports marathons? Take a crash course in arts, culinary, or photography? Organize a family reunion? Or simply spend a weekend watching cable TV or old DVDs? The choices are aplenty, depending on the available time and budget. Since I am restricted by both, I figured I have to be as creative as I can in order to join the summer frenzy. And so . . . BACKTRACK to July 2011, that memorable time I spent in the scenic province of Ilocos. The destinations: Vigan, Laoag, and of course, Pagudpud! Mitchie ♥ Come to think of it, this is a very belated account of that trip. Shame! But as they say, better late than never. Yes!! FIRST STOP: VIGAN Richie and I reached the UNESCO World Heritage site of Vigan in the wee hours of the morning, probably around 4:30 am hahaha! We realized we eithe...
For the very first time yesterday, I experienced an honest-to-goodness massage. It was courtesy of a massage clinic that employs the blind. I've been feeling stiff on my neck and shoulders over the past few weeks, and I thought a few hand strokes would bail me out of such a terrible discomfort. Being on a tight budget, I knew right away where to go. It is a humble massage clinic, so bare with just a few plastic chairs and a couple of tiny wall-partitioned rooms with a bed in each of them. A small reception area of sorts can be found near the entrance. People who visit can choose among the following rates and services: · Php100 for Upper Body (Back, Head, and Arms for thirty minutes, sitting position) · Php100 for Lower Body (Waist, Hips, and Legs for thirty minutes, sitting position) · Php160 for Whole Body (For one hour, sitting position) · Php250 Rejuvenating Whole Body (For one hour and twenty minutes, lying position) I chose the f...
Comments
Post a Comment