I am a (very) late bloomer.

Shame on me:

For keeping dormant blog accounts that never got to anything more than two frigging posts over the last five years;

For being uncertain if I can keep this blog going (not again!);

For abandoning writing when all I've ever dreamed was to get published;

For letting my life pass me by with no written record of people I've met (family and friends, most especially), places I've been, and things I've considered dear;

what a shame indeed.

No time to despair now, as I do realize quite belatedly: Life is too short for that.


I got a lot of looking back and catching up to do. I got to look back (and sigh) on the things I passed up and get myself to change those misses into hits. (I was about to say before time runs out on me, but that's creepy.) 


It will be like my life on playback and fast-forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When I Went Loco in Ilocos

Another year over (almost)